Things that are difficult to say when drunk:
Things that are very difficult to say when drunk:
- Passive-aggressive disorder
Things that are downright impossible to say when drunk:
- No thanks, I’m married.
- Nope, no more booze for me!
- Sorry, but you’re not really my type.
- Taco Bell ? No thanks, I’m not hungry.
- Good evening, officer. Isn’t it lovely out tonight?
- Oh, I couldn’t! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
- I’m not interested in fighting you.
- Thank you, but I won’t make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination. I’d hate to look like a fool!
- Where is the nearest bathroom? I refuse to pee in this parking lot or on the side of the road.
- I must be going home now, as I have to work in the morning.