Yay! Hip-hip-hooray! Awesome! Cheers!
Well, I like this new version. I hope you will too. I put a lot more thought into how to make it easier to maintain and make your Day One entries nicer. Here are the key new features:
- Added functionality to create Day One entries directly.
- The Day One command line tool is no longer needed.
- Since I write directly to Day One, I can create native Day One tags, too!
- Saving photos to Day One works with any recipe that can provide a URL to a photo
- Large photos can be compressed to save space. This is configurable.
- IFTTT recipe requirements are simpler and more flexible.
I’ve created a bunch of new IFTTT recipes that are designed for 2.0 (the old recipes won’t work).
I’ve also created a new website dedicated to GiftttDy. This is where you’ll find setup instructions, recipes, information on how to create your own recipes and documentation on older versions for those who can’t get with the times.
See you over at the new GiftttDy Home Page.